Kirsten Maloney is a portrait photographer specializing in newborn and child photography in Northern Virginia. If you would like to book a session or obtain more information please call Kirsten at
(202) 302-5736 or send her an email at knmaloney@gmail.com.
More information is available at http://kirstenmaloneyphotography.com.

All images and site content © Kirsten Maloney Photography 2009



Sunday, December 13, 2009

Early Christmas Present

Such a gorgeous and loving family - how blessed they are! Mom and Dad were absolutely glowing and I never would've guessed this was their first based on how easily they were managing with this little guy, only 5 days old! Adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Kirsten,
    Love the photos...precious! The site looks great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsten! Oh my gosh, I should have looked at these before I put on my makeup! They are stunning and gorgeous. It's hard to believe that's my little baby. The pics are sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, Kirsten! Beautiful baby. I absolutely love the first still picture. Where were you when MY babies were born?? Not fair!

    ReplyDelete